At The Barefoot Ranch, we LOVE our volunteers. While previous experience is helpful, it is not required. We love to show people around and help them learn about horses. We love what we do and we sure don’t mind talking about it. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us to get more information. If you have all the information you need, please fill out our volunteer application.
- Socializing Horses
- Catching Horses
- Grooming Horses
- Cleaning out shelters and hauling manure
- Feeding and watering all animals at the ranch
- Cleaning and organizing tack
- Haltering, saddling, and bridling horses
- Hauling and filling hay and feed containers
- Working at events and tours
- Assisting with hoof trimming and veterinary care
- Other duties as outlined on the chores list
Being a volunteer is hard work, but it is also very rewarding. Imagine the satisfaction of having a horse walk right up to you for some love that was previously untouchable. If you are ready to become a volunteer at The Barefoot Ranch, fill out our Volunteer Application and we will be in contact within a few days.